I forgot my pattern lock. How do I open it? Lots of people have this question. It happens to everyone at least once in a while. Set your phone to pattern lock and forget it. Your kids might lock the phone while playing games at home. You’ll be the only one who can get it back. As soon as you cut it, the phone won’t work anymore.
You can easily unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G in this article without having to restore it to factory settings or losing any data. we are sharing more than 10 best easy ways to unlock your passwords.
10 Ways To Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Pattern & Password
Using the 10 methods we have listed below, you can unlock the Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G pattern. We do not claim that there is a way to unlock the PIN password of your phone using these methods.
Those methods will be available to you, even though you can use a computer or laptop. Please follow these steps to unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G .
Answer Google Security Questions to Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G
You can unlock your device if you set up security questions through your Google account security.
Step 1: Turn on Your Phone and then After the lock attempt, turn your phone off continuously.
Step 2: Go to Settings -> Screen Lock and select “Forget Pattern” from the list.
Step 3: Next, click on “Answer Questions” and then click “Next”.
Step 4: You will then have to fill out Google’s security questions.
Step 5: You will be able to unlock your Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G once you have answered all the security questions correctly.
Step 6: Your Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G will be ready to be used once you have created a new pattern or pin lock.
Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Using your Gmail Account
You can unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G using your Gmail account by following the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Your Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G will prompt you to enter your PIN/Password and pattern after several unsuccessful attempts.
Step 2:Enter your Username and Password to log in to your Google Account.
Step 3:After clicking on Sign in, you will need to enter your username and password.
Step 4:You will now have an unlocked Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G .
Hard Reset (Factory Reset) Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G to Unlock
A hard reset is recommended only when none of the other remedies work. This will delete all apps, photos, music, and other data from your phone.
You can easily hard reset Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G through the Settings menu. Follow these steps to perform a factory data reset process:
In order to remove pattern lock of a Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G device, this is the easiest method available. However, this will erase all data from the memory of your phone. make sure you take backup data of your phone.
Follow the steps below to unlock your phone if you agree with this statement.
Step 1: To begin, turn off the phone, then press the power and volume buttons simultaneously. Your device will then fastboot. You will now be in recovery mode.
Step 2: Recovery Mode has a lot of options, where Volume Button is up and down.
Step 3: You’ll see the option “wipe data/factory reset”.
Step 4: You’ll have to wait a few minutes before the phone turns off and the password is removed.
Step 5: Once that’s done, you’ll be able to use the phone without a password.
Step 6: After that, you create a new password.
Step 7: You are able to switch on your android phone now that it has been unlocked.
By factory resetting your phone, you can unlock your phone.
Note- Keep a backup of your data on any other device so that even if everything gets wiped out when you reset the password, it won’t matter.
Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Using Google Find My Device
Both Android Device Manager and Find My Device work the same way.
Google Find My Device is a nifty tool for devices with lots of functionality. It’s a free service that lets users dispel phones, tablets, and computers from afar. In order to use Google Find My devices, the user has to be running Android 9 Pie or higher devices and first has to register their device.
Using Google Find My Device for unlocking your Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G will erase all your data.
Let me show you how:
- Visit Google Find My Device’s official site.
- You’ve got to sign in with your Google account now.
- You’ll see three options: Play Sound, Secure Device & Erase Device.
- Go to the Erase device option.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Pattern Unlock Using Android Lock Screen Removal
In addition, no damage is done to your mobile data when you open the lock of the mobile phone in this manner. The only thing you need is a laptop or computer for this method. Follow the steps below if you’ve got both.
If In the event you do not have a Google account or do not want to lose your data, then removing the password is easy and you will not lose data. Using this software, you can remove the password of any smartphone. This software must be installed on your computer before the password can be removed.
- Download software from here -> Download
Step 1: The software should be downloaded and installed on the computer.
Step 2:Upon opening the software, click the “Unlock” button, after which a new Windows window will appear.
Step 3: Connect the USB cable of the phone that you want the password removed from to the computer.
Step 4: Turn your phone to Download Mode now. No worries, just follow the instructions. Then you’re good to go.
Step 5:Click on Start once you’ve reached Download Mode. You will download the data as required.
Step 6:Automatic Password Recovery starts after the download is done.
It may take a little while but you won’t lose any data.
Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Lock With Forgot Password
Step 1 – A phone is locked after 30 seconds if the wrong password is entered several times. When you’re done, you’ll see a link Forgot Password at the bottom of the screen, you’ll have to click it.
Step 2 – If you click Forgot Password, you’ll be asked for your email address and your password. Your email and password must match what you use on your phone.
Step 3 – You will be prompted for the new lock after entering the correct email and password, then you will have to enter the new lock to unlock your phone.
In the guide above we have shown how to unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G lock with Forgot Password. This method works for some phones only, but not all.
You can follow the below procedure if the lock is not opening with the help of the previous method. That process works for almost every phone lock.
Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Pattern With Android Multi Tools
You won’t find an easier way to unlock the Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G than with this tool. It is as easy as one click and will unlock any Intel or Qualcomm CPU on the fly. This will remove the pin and finger lock on the Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G .
Step 1: After you have downloaded Google’s tools, you will need to open them
Step 2: Download Mtk Vcom Drive and install it on your computer.
Step 3: You need to shut down the phone, then press both the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
Step 4: At this point, the phone will be in the fastboot mode.
Step 5: You will now have to connect your Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G phone to your computer.
Step 6: Next, you will need to launch the “Android Fastboot Reset Tools” in your computer.
Step 7: Now, type in two numbers or /a
Step 8 : Your phone will be unlocked after a few minutes.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Unlock Using Install Stock Rom
If you want to unlock your Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G , you can do so by the use of a stock ROM. The first thing you want to do is download the latest ROM for your phone. Simply attach your handset to a computer, enter fastboot mode, and update it with the new ROM. This process will take about 15 minutes or so and should be done without any issues.
- First, download and install the stock ROM for your device.
- Once it’s installed, boot in recovery mode and perform a factory reset.
- Then, install the TWRP custom recovery and then use that to flash the ZIP containing your desired stock rom.
- Now reboot into system and enjoy your unlocked phone.
The easiest way to unlock the Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G is by installing the stock ROM. This will remove any phone locks, plus it will increase your battery life and improve the performance of your device.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Pattern Unlock By Miracle Box
Miracle is a software box or dongle which is used to unlock pattern passwords and remove FRP, by taking the help of this tool you can easily unlock your phone. It has an inbuilt SSD chip which helps you to recover lost data and can also be used when your phone got damaged.
- Download Miracle Box software and the required firmware for your device.
- Connect your phone to your PC with a USB cable and make sure to use the original charging cord.
- Click on the “Browse” button and select the folder that contains Android File Transfer.
- Then click “Start” The program will automatically recognize when your device has been connected, so you can now start using it.
- Start by selecting the “Pattern Unlock” option, then click “Direct Unlock”.
- It will take some time before the process is complete but once it is finished,
- You’ll see “Device successfully unlocked!”
If there’s another way to unlock the pattern, then we’ll tell you in the next section. If you liked all that info you’ve shared, I hope your problem is solved.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Pattern Unlock By UMT
Our next topic is Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Pattern Unlock Umt. Firstly, those who specialize in mobile software will be able to tell you a lot about it. If you don’t know about it already, you will know about it. Just take a look.
Umt is also a pattern unlock tool or software dongle you can use to unlock mobiles, unlock passwords, unlock fingerprints, flash mobiles, and more.
In order to use UMT MTK Tools on your PC, you must first open UMT MTK Tools.
- Click on the Tools/FRP button after you have clicked on the Tools/FRP button.
- Choose Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G as your brand.
- The Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Phone is an unlocked phone. If you are looking for unlocking services for your phone, then click here.
- Please turn off your phone.
- It is highly recommended to install the MediaTek USB V Com Driver/Qualcomm Driver on your computer.
- All you have to do is plug the USB cable into your phone and then wait for the process to complete.
- You can now click Erase Fs ( Do ) on the menu for removing the pattern lock or the FRP lock by clicking it.
Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G with Code
By using the following codes, you will be able to reset your Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G device to unlock it. To reset your device, you will need to enter these codes.
|*#*#7780#*#*||All data on your device will be erased with this code.|
|*2767*3855#||Here’s another code. Does the same thing.|
All the below mentioned files are deleted.
- Contact information
- Apps that have been downloaded
- All the information of all the apps
- A media file is a file that contains images, videos, audio files, etc.
- Setting up Google accounts, as well as other accounts.
Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Pattern Unlock By MRT
As mentioned, this software is similar to Miracle and Mr. Number. The main difference would be that MRT doesn’t have any additional charges.
It’s very easy to use as you just have to connect the phone with the dongle and then wait for a few minutes while the program unlocks your pattern lock.
If your phone has an FRP lock, it can take up to an hour to unlock it.
- To get started, open MRT Latest Setup on your PC.
- Choose Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G from the tabs.
- Choose your device model by clicking the button below.
- Secondly, we need to select and mark the Unlock ( Format ) option, after which we need to click on the Start Button.
- All you have to do is plug the USB cable into your phone and then wait for the process to complete.
- You just need to wait a few minutes.
- You have successfully unlocked your phone.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. How to Remove Forgot Password on Android Phone?
If you forgot your password, you can remove it using a professional tool. Android Unlock is such a tool. Using this method, you can remove the lock of your Android Phone without losing data. The tool can unlock all types of locked devices – Pattern, Password, Pin, Face Lock, etc.
2. How to unlock an Android Phone with a Google Account?
These are the steps you need to follow
- You must first go to com/android/devicemanager from any mobile or computer.
- Log into your Google Account, which is also in Locked Device.
- Click on Lock in the ADM interface and then set a new password for the device you wish to unlock.
- Use the same password to unlock your Android device.
3. How To Break Password Lock Of LG Phone?
For this problem, there are many solutions. You can use a professional tool like Android Unlock, or you can also use ADB Commands, Google Accounts, or Custom Recovery (SD Card Required). To unlock your phone, you can also perform a Factory Reset.
You have now seen a complete guide on Unlock Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G Phone.
Thanks for reading this article, I hope you are able to reset your phone as well as unlock your Xiaomi Redmi 10 5G.
What’s your favorite method to try first?
If you are having any trouble with the phone or need help with anything else, feel free to leave a comment below.
Thanks for reading this article 🙂. BookMark TaptoUnlock For More Guides.